Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ombak Rindu Ku

The only movie that I was really fanatic with is the Ombak Rindu. Serious tak tipu. Sebab I went to watch it twice kt wayang. Selama ni nak tengok cerita Melayu pun susah kot. Ni siap pergi tengok twice! Wow. Dan kedua-dua kalinya I was agak syahdu ketika menonton. Uhuks.

Maka sebab itu tatkala I got the RM200 voucher, I went straight away to the MPH and bought that novel. Agak slowpoke la sebab semua orang dah lama dah kot baca novel Ombak Rindu (kata gila novel konon) tapi me just started to read it. But better late than never right. Betul la cakap semua orang. The novel is so much better than the movie. But then again, of cause it is. The movie is just 2 hours so how is it possible to include all the 563 pages in that movie right?

I haven't finish reading it yet. Once I finish it, I'll make a review on it. Promise! Promise! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment