Monday, June 30, 2014

Ramadhan Mubarak! #Day2

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Salam Ramadhan! Ramadhan Kareem! Ramadhan Mubarak! :D
Today is the second day we are in the holy month of Ramadhan..Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving us to live another day in this month and may Allah give us the chance to go through until the end of Ramadhan. 

Last Ramadhan may not be 'religious' enough for us but this year we have an opportunity to change that so let's grab this chance as it may be our final one. May this Ramadhan be the 'stepping point' for us in the process of being a better Muslim.


اللهُمَّ سَلِّمنِي لِرَمَضَانَ وَسَلِّم رَمَضَانَ لِي وَسَلِّمهُ لِي مُتَقَبَّلاً


“Oh Allah! Safeguard me for the Month of Ramadhan (by making me see the Month of Ramadhan healthy and fit so that I can take maximum benefit from it),
and safeguard the Month of Ramadhan for me (by making the conditions in it such that I can take maximum benefit from it) and accept it from me.”

(Kanz-ul-Ummal, Vol. 8, Pg. 548, Hadith 24277)

Thank you 
http://spreadsalam.tumblr.com/post/27620779734/doa-ramadhan-ramadan-prayer
for the above prayer! Salam Ramadhan!

No comments:

Post a Comment