Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Masa. Waktu. Time.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Years have passed
And I myself could never believe that
Everything that happened seems like yesterday
But yesterday that filled with shadows
And thus, I promised myself
Not to look back and to let the past to be my greatest lessons
In to be a better Muslim
A wiser Muslimah
For I now am seeking for the greatest love of all
Love from the Creator of love itself
As upon the mercy from Him that I am still here today
The lovable and forgiving Allah s.w.t

Time is more than Gold. Time is my life. And my life is getting shorter every single second that passed. (Ain, 2014)


"By time, Indeed, mankind is in loss, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience." [Al-Asr 103]



No comments:

Post a Comment