Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jom! I-City, Shah Alam

Salam.
Malam ini extra rajin maka akhirnya akan post tentang tempat yang boleh dilawati tatkala kebosanan di malam hari *if you are staying near by of cause* There is no other place than the I-City (City of Lights) which situated in Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. 

Since I'm staying in PJ so it took me about 30 minutes to reach there, plus minus the traffic congestion and stuffs. Tak susah nak cari sebab banyak signboard dan ia terletak di tepi highway sahaja. And! Tempat ni best sebab ia tutup lambat iaitu pada pukul 2 am *kalau tak silap pukul 2 tapi yg penting lebih drp pukul 12 :p*

Wow! It means that you guys boleh lepak makan-makan dulu kt Bara, Nasi Lemak Dara, makan burger bakar atau apa-apa lagi yang ada di Shah Alam ni dan kemudian barulah datang sini hang out. Sounds nice right? I know ramai yang pernah pergi kt sini. Even I, myself have been here more than 4 times. 

Tapi apa yang menariknya, baru-baru ni pergi lagi ke sana *baru tak baru sangat la. Bulan April hari tu* dan tempat ini dah semakin maju. Maju bermaksud dah banyak yang berubah in good way. Apakah ia?

Mini ride that took about 2 mins je kot but cost us RM10!

This is one of it actually. The ride around small area of the I-City.

View from below, cantik!

It is a ride for two *if you ever been to Genting, the monorail ride is something like this. Not too fast, not too slow but to me the track is kinda short*

Carousel ride for ze kids

Jadi daripada atas ride tu boleh la melihat sekelilingnya. Eh ada Carousel *thanks for telling me the name munchet ;p

Port paling cantik untuk posing ambil gambar.

This is my favorite place to take picture no matter how many times I've been here. Cantik! :D

Ze merak with KFC logo, heh

Here the tickets!

Ohh btw all the rides will cost you RM10 per person, including the first monorail, the below Ferris wheel. *highly expensive I said. Sekali seumur hidup boleh la kalau nak rasa :p


Indeed, the happy me *over excited face. Hate it. Gaaaahhh

Top view from the Ferris Wheel.

There are many more rides actually but because it cost too much so I ride on only a few of it. There are even snow house, mini roller coaster, arcades to play many kinds of games including pool and not to forget few games like in the funfair. Jadi kalau malam ini tak tahu nak ke mana, jom! I-City Shah Alam :D





Note: Our first fun park. Thank you for all these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment