Friday, May 25, 2012

Dark Shadows & What to Expect When You're Expecting Reviews


Obviously it is May.
And what to watch this May?
Of cause these two movies!!

Firstly, the Dark Shadows.
A story about the cursed Banabas Collins played by Johny Depp is hilarious. Any story played by him never fail my expectation so far.
Though this movie ranked in age 18 above movie, I don't think it is too much for the audiences. A bit mysterious, funny and interesting movie thus 4.5 stars for this! :) 


Meanwhile, this second movie, What to Expect When You're Expecting is another different story though it is same genre which is comedy *serious  but yet comedy* and also for 18 above.

At first I thought this would be something just focusing on the comedy part but its not actually. Somehow, it is deep and there is also the scene where I could even have my tears on it. Indeed there are many married couples out there who wanted so much to have their own baby but God knows better. While some refuses to have one and when they do, it is already too late.
So as for me, am giving this movie 4.5 stars too!! :)

And btw, I love all of the actresses. Gojess!! While for the actor, my favourite would be Rodrigo Santoro!! *smokingly hot ;p




Movies marathon for the second time :)
#LuSM

No comments:

Post a Comment