Friday, February 11, 2011

American Idol..sedih ohh~!

Mid sem break started today and mama went away pegi kursus kt PD for 3 days.. So stuck here with dearest baba *means just tv and me.. The clock now pointing kt nombor 11 and 8..tak ngantuk lagi so pe slh nye tgk 8tv sat.. Chris Medina, one of the peep yg pegi audition American Idol tgh nk nyanyi "Break Even".. Rasa kite Malaysian nie terlalu obses dgn nyanyi2 nie sbb byk sgt tgk reality program 'org putih' macam ni lah..bila failed je nangis2 bagai nk gila..mcm la jdk penyanyi tu HEBAT sgt.. Anyway, entry ini tak berniat utk membebel so lets cut the crap and my main point here is the story of Chris Medina and his fiancee.. Its started by...

Randy Jackson: Are you married?
Chris: No but I'm engaged..
Jennifer Lopez: Tell us abt ur fiancee :)
Chris: all right..I've known my gf for abt 3 yrs.. After that I asked her to be my wife and she said yes! I'm so happy and promised to marry her after 2 yrs we engaged.. but something happened and we are now have been engaged for 3 yrs.. And I still did not marry her…

Actually 2 bln before dorg nak kawen, gf Chris terlibat dgn accident..a MAJOR one that causes her gf a brain damaged. Doctor kate mmg dah tak ada harapan means after koma sure mati. But u know, doctor can always predict but God will decide. So after 1 and a half months later gf Chris sedar tapi bila tgk keadaan that girl.. Serious sgt kesian.. She's on the wheel chair now, cant talk properly and tgn shaking...even her face pun dah tak secantik before..*before accident sgt cantik org nye okay!.. Chris said now die and mak that girl la yg menjaganye… And ayat yg paling touching Chris said yg telah menyebabkan air mata aku mengalir…..

"...what kind of a man I am if I leave her now...the time when she needs me the most.."

Chris pun start lah nyanyi and his voice sedap giler! Lagu yg die nyanyi pun sgt sedih ohh.. Sume judges suka giler and nk jumpa fiancee Chris so he brought her in.

Aerosmith: I heard ur fiancee sing just now and it is wonderful. I know he always sing to u and that’s why it is so beatiful…

In other word.. Chris sang from his heart and dedicated his singging for his fiancee... sal tu lah it was sooo beautiful and menyentuh hati sume org… Moral of the story adalah.. Utk bercinta, tak penting utk kita melihat luaran saje but more importantly is the HEART.. Fiancee Chris tu sgt cantik org nye and Chris tu serious tak padan la dgn that girl if we judge by the look. Tp kecantikan takkan kekal lame.. After accident tu that girl dah tak cantik.. Cacat.. Menyusahkan..*for some irresponsible peep. But because of his "true LOVE", he doesn’t care about her looks and still be there for her especially during the time she needs him the most! Hmm..sgt touching ohh story die.. And I wish and pray that my love story is equally pure like theirs :')


2 comments: