Monday, March 16, 2015

Its Good to Recall Sometimes

Assalamualaikum..

To begin with, last week I had one rough day.

My mood swing and I was not so 'nice' the entire day and I regretted it. Well actually, I was ashamed of myself for letting lust (nafsu) overcame my faith.

I am not quite sure what had gotten into me but it seemed like anger and all negatives vibe had possessed me. And everything seemed provocative. Well actually they didn't. It was just me. Solely me.

When I was driving back from office while mumbling over reckless drivers that day.. I suddenly stopped and scolded myself. 

It was as if I got a slap on my face or malaikat melintas if you believe so but yeah. I suddenly snapped out of it.

And once reached home, I took ablution (wudhu') and began to place my forehead where it supposed to be during 'this' kind of time. Down on sajadah (prayer mat).

And I started to recall.. 

I have a former schoolmate who was diagnosed for cancer stage 2 at her age of 25 and still going through chemo till this day. Her studies was stopped then and currently she is resuming it. Strongest girl I ever know.

I had a college senior who passed away at her age of 21 after only 3 days emitted to hospital due to less red blood cells. Death come without any notice. 

I had a former coursemate who passed away at her age of 24 due to car crashed. She died at the incident when it was about 2 months before her wedding day. Until today I still stalked on her fiance and the last time I checked, he still didn't move on.

I have a former schoolmate who became a father on last 1st january and after only 30 days his daughter was taken back by Allah and sent to jannah. His wife is still under confinement and only Allah knows how they are doing 'inside'.

I can recall all those sad stories that happened to people around me but I can't. Not that moment. I was loaded with tears. Tears of disappointment with myself. Tears of regret.

So while in sujud (prostration) position, I cried and cried. And pleaded to Allah. I am sorry ya Allah for being such an ungrateful servant.

I have all the things in the world, if were to compare to those people I mentioned earlier, but I am still ungrateful. I am ashamed ya Allah. Forgive me. Please.


Every Soul Shall Taste Death

(Quran 3:185, 21:35, and 29:57)


May Allah have mercy upon us sinners.
Assalamualaikum.

With every sunrise we have the chance to make the choice to be a better version of ourselves and another opportunity to thank God for all His blessings. #lifequote#Alhamdulillah #subhanAllah #sunaddict #throwback #pantaibatuferringhi #penang 


No comments:

Post a Comment