Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Vow: I vow to live within the warmth of your heart!


The third movie review for today would be my favorite one, The Vow! Since when it becomes my favorite? I have no idea. But I do know i wanted to watch this movie so much cause of what my friends tweeted. Most of them keep saying movie ni best la, movie ni must watch la, movie ni damn romantic la and yadda yadda. . . .

So here I am went to watch that movie with such a high expectation. And what I got from that movie so much more than what I've expected, in positive way definitely. It is indeed romantic! Simple story line but its deep. After all, it based on the true story kaaaaaan. And my favorite quote would be their vows. But the one I love the most is the one Paige vowed *especially the highlighted one*. 

“I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. 
To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.” Paige, The Vow.
And for Leo pulak, I love the last sentence. One of my prayer I guess.

“I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.
I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.” Leo, The Vow.


I supposed I would cry watching this movie but sebab tak berapa nak focus *due to some distractions. Ehem :p* So I did not. By the way, do watch this movie. Must watch this movie. Cause I love it! *Or maybe I just love the moment while watching it. I was shocked at first but later it turned out to be so warm. And then, so rapid! Ehem. Nervous ea. Hahaha. Whatever it is thank you for that moment. Thank you for the last piece. The puzzle is now complete. I'll take care of it.*


#LuSM
200 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment