Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tak pernah hadir

Now rasa sangat nak menjerit sekuat hati. Like seriously I NEED it. Why everytime I would like to change my mind you would screw it up. Dah banyak kali kot. I miss my ocean. Terasa nak drive pergi laut sekarang jugak!!! The moment I'm alone and feel damn lonely and need you the most, you would immediately change my mind. Why can't you just be here. Why can't you. (Saat ini butiran air dah bertukar menjadi terusan yg mengalir tanpa henti membasahi pipi ini). Dan aku masih sendiri. Sebab engkau tak pernah mengerti apa yg aku ingini. Kita tak mungkin bersama lagi. Tidak kini.

1 comment:

  1. Im a screw up..everything that i do and say..hurts me and u even more..i dont know how r u feeling..i never do..when there is hope for a start..i feel beaten by your words and act..when you need me the most..i failed you over n over again..this is the sign i believe..the sign of no hope for us..no hope for my love for you..after last night..there's no turning back..i didn't mean what i say..i would never say those words when i'm sober..i don't know how can i say it to you..Sorry would mean nothing right now i guess..YA Allah..Ak silap..Kuat Kan Ak dan Dia menghadapi semua ini ya Allah..Ak buntu..Ak hanya manusia yg lemah..Emosi..

    ReplyDelete